Trackdown's name is synonymous with music and has been for decades however Trackdown is more than music. Trackdown boasts Australia's only Scoring Stage, ADR Studios, Foley Studio, Television Mix Room, Film Mixing Theatrette and 6 Pro-tools Suites with a full-time team of Engineers, IT and Technical Support and Administration.
The latest news direct from the studio.
Highway 125 is a place where you can share and discover all kinds of great music, art, photography and video with a difference. Experience the new as well as hand-picked classics and buried treasures. It's a place to browse, sample and purchase from our catalogue of music, art and creative media, find tickets to live shows, and more.
Music and visual creativity is the heart of Highway 125.
Click on the link below to check it out.
Trackdown is a one-stop shop for your film scoring needs. Trackdown's experienced team of score co-ordinators can book all aspects of your project including studio, engineers, studio personnel, players, conductor, additional equipment, choirs, orchestrators and copyists.
Trackdown can facilitate in studio recordings or remote recordings via Source Connect X which offers live streaming of a 5.1 desk mix of your score.
We also offer music editorial by an MPSE award winning team and mix services.
Australia is a unique film scoring destination with a talented group of technicians and musicians. Some important advantages to note:
• Musicians are a total buy-out with no residuals
• Players can overdub during the same session
• Players can be booked in 3 or 4 hour sessions
• A maximum of 3 x 3 hour sessions can be done in 1 day
• If you are doing Source Connect sessions from LA the time difference means you start recording in your afternoon and finish late at night; and when you wake in the morning, the edited files are delivered and ready to mix, which takes advantage of a 24 hour work day.
• The Lego Batman Movie (Lorne Balfe)
• Open Season 4 (Rupert Gregson-Williams and Dom Lewis)
• Gods of Egypt (Marco Beltrami)
• The Moon & The Sun (Heitor Pereira)
• Mad Max: Fury Road (Tom Holkenborg)
• Truth (Brian Tyler)
• The Disappointments Room (Brian Tyler)
• Xmas (Marco Beltrami and Miles Hankin)
• Holding The Man (Alan John)
For other projects visit our credits page
For a complete project budget or answers to any queries, please email Elaine Beckett or phone +61 2 8353 2765